CAREER & Competence – West Austria’s largest job and career fair
Recruitment and employer branding at the university location Tyrol
– CAREER & Competence – has been offering employers a professional platform for the past 12 years to get to know students, graduates and young professionals from the fields of economics, technology, natural sciences and the humanities from the University and universities of applied sciences in Tyrol.
With about 30,000 students, 125 fields of study and about 4,000 graduates per year, the University of Innsbruck represents a significant Austrian market for employers to find potential future employees. In addition to the University of Innsbruck, there are 7 other higher education institutions in Tyrol (Medical University of Innsbruck, UMIT – Private University of Health Sciences, Medical Computing and Technology, University of Applied Sciences MCI – Management Center Innsbruck, University of Applied Sciences Kufstein, University of Applied Health Sciences, Teacher Training College Tyrol, Ecclesiastical Teacher Training College – Edith Stein), which number about 10,000 students. The 8 Tyrolean higher education institutions form Campus Tirol.
Career fair highlights for employers
In order to present oneself as a top employer for employees with an academic education in western Austria, CAREER & Competence offers numerous services and benefits.
- Online Company Profile on the C&C website
- Access to the C&C online job exchange for 1 year
- Print company profile in basics. Special supplement (circulation 243,000)
- 3 vacancies in the print JobWall of basics. Special supplement
- Company presentation on the C&C blog
- Placement of your job offers on the fair’s JobWall
- Chance to participate in the stage program
Top Performer – highly qualified students
Since 2007, the three best students from each course (at the Faculty of Business and Management) have been entered in the SoWi-Holding’s Top Performer Pool. The Top Performers represent a pre-selection of highly qualified students whose achievements go beyond the requirements of their specific field of study. Top Performers distinguish themselves from their fellow students both in terms of subject matter and in terms of communication and are therefore sought-after dialogue partners among the participating exhibitors.
The CAREER & Competence is strongly advertised to this target group. As a premium partner, you also have the chance to get in direct contact via the SoWi-Holding’s Top Performer Newsletter.
Contact person / organizer
Association for the promotion of practical training and research at the Faculty of Business and Management of the University of Innsbruck
Office: Universitaetsstrasse 15, A-6020 Innsbruck
Fair: Congress and Exhibition Centre Innsbruck, Rennweg 3, A-6020 Innsbruck